The Easter Walk will be running over the weekend of the 20th April.
It will be starting in Windsor Racecourse, between 8:30am and 11:30 am, where approximately 1200 walkers will make their way along the 25 km or 25 mile route. Participants will leave Windsor Racecourse at staggered intervals of 30 minutes, helping to protect the environment and lessen the impact on the local community.
Action Challenge are co-ordinating all logistics of the event and give you the opportunity to make any suggestions or comments regarding the route.
Please find an outline of where the event will pass: Route:
EASTER WALK PLANNING INFORMATION
The first participants will be leaving Windsor Racecourse at 8:30am on Saturday 20th of April and the final participants are expected to finish back at Windsor Racecourse by approximately 21:00 on the Saturday.
* Route is fully marked with pink arrows
* Marshals, Guides and medics will patrol the route.
* Road warning signs (for both traffic and participants) where necessary.
* All signage removed after the last participants have passed through.
* All participants are requested to follow the highway and country codes, walk on the right, and stay on the designated path and not to litter.
* Event clear-up includes collection of any rubbish along route.
* Event management plan includes risk assessment and contingency plans in case of unexpected events (i.e. extreme weather conditions).
* Action Challenge public liability insurance certificate can be provided upon request.
WRITE Action Challenge, Unit 1 Gunnery Terrace, The Royal Arsenal, London, SE18 6SW
TELEPHONE 020 7609 6695