To: All Members of the Eton Town Council Monday 22nd February 2021
You are hereby invited to join a virtual meeting Extraordinary Meeting of Eton Town Council using the Zoom format on Thursday 25th February 2021 at 7.00pm when it is proposed to discuss the issue of the Town Council Offices. Please use the link to join the Meeting:
Meeting ID: 913 4512 5466
This meeting is open to the general public and the agenda will also be published on the ETC website.
Please note that the meeting will be recorded and can be joined from 6.55pm.
Please mute your microphone at all times unless and until you are called by the chairman to speak.
- To review a Business Case prepared by the Town Clerk and attached to this agenda.
- To consider the following motion, proposed by Councillor Leach and seconded by Councillor Lovell:
- This Council understands its commitment to achieving value for money for residents and will actively review the costs and benefits of using the Town Council Offices in Eton vis-à-vis other alternatives.
- This Council undertakes to form a representative Committee to fully analyse the alternatives and propose ways of optimising our future operations. The committee will consist of the Mayor, the Deputy Mayor and three councillors drawn from Eton Wick and three from Eton making 8 members in all.
- This Council undertakes to consult with residents once the Council’s options are clarified and agreed.